A big thanks to the staff at Right Way. My two kids loved the last 3 day clinic. I had the chance to stop in briefly each day to watch the kids playing. They were smiling and having fun, the coaches were focused on their groups and giving the kids the attention they deserved. I'm definitely enrolling my son and daughter in the next clinic."
Steve Gdula, Parent and Goulbourn Basketball Association Coach
register today for our upcoming March Break basketball clinics
We are looking forward to continuing to develop local talent into skilled, fundamentally sound, team players. We've made a number of improvements to our clinics in an effort to enhance the player experience. We hope you will find an opportunity that matches your child's interest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Right Way clinics include:
- Skill and concept instruction at all levels structured around Basketball Canada's Long Term Athlete Development Model
- An enthusiastic and well trained coaching staff
- Proprietary Player Passport for all clinic participants
- Premium product for player awards
- Free before and after clinic care for all ages
- Money raised to support community
new this year:
- Improved Player to Coach ratios
- A Right Way T-Shirt to every player
- New character development module for 'True Competitors'
- Skills combine for all ages
- Tournament play